- Respect school property.
- Use school materials and equipment appropriately.
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to self.
- Follow directions the first time given.
- Walk and talk quietly inside the school building.
- Use acceptable language.
- Follow the uniform policy.
- Attend class, be on time, and follow classroom rules.
- Follow the rules of the school.
- Enter and exit quietly.
- Wait quietly in line.
- Sit at assigned tables.
- Clean up your area and clear your tray properly.
- Leave all food in the lunchroom.
- No throwing food
- Respect personal space.
- Use proper hallways to enter and exit the building.
- Walk quietly in the halls at all times.
- Be with your class or have a pass.
- Carry playground equipment quietly.