Jackson Elementary: 8:30 am. in room 23 - Third Friday of each month
Parents in Action gives you the opportunity to help with school events, discuss things going on at your child’s school, voice concerns or praises, meet other parents, and help our Jackson community.
Here is a list of events and activities that Parents in Action are directly involved with.
- Teacher Breakfast- Provide breakfast for the teachers on the first day they return back to work.
- Back to school night
- Halloween Carnival- This is a fundraiser the money raised from the carnival supports all Parent In Action events and activities.
- Dinners for teachers during parent teacher conferences
- Teacher Appreciation Week- We hold a lunch for the teachers as well as small gifts or treats each day during this week.
- Teacher of the Month
- Day of the child
- School Store- The last week of each month. We need a lot of parent support during this time to run a store that the students love and work hard to attend.
- Food Bank Truck- The food truck will be coming every Third Thursday at 2:15 pm. Starting in the 2015/2016 school year.
- Various other parent activities
We hope to see you on Friday September 18th for our first Parent In Action meeting of the 2015/2016 school year.
Please follow us on Facebook @ Jackson Elementary News to find announcements for Parents In Action.
Click below to find out information about our Community Learning Center